After more than 30 years of delivering exceptional orthodontic care from our office at the corner of Steeles Avenue and Hurontario Street, in 2016 we moved a block east to the corner of Steeles Avenue and Rutherford Road. Our easier access to highways 410 and 407 makes your trip to the office more convenient from all over Brampton, Missisuaga, Woodbridge, Bolton, Caledon, Georgetown, and the western side of Toronto.
Our facility was designed with your comfort, privacy, health and safety in mind. From the moment you arrive, you will see and feel the difference.
For your privacy:
- Fingerprint sensors for signing in to your appointments
- Clinic computers are oriented to ensure your personal treatment information is visible only to your treating clinicians
- Separated examination rooms and partitions between treatment chairs provide a private experience but in an airy and open environment
For your enjoyment:
- Complimentary filtered water and hot beverages are available in our reception area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the office
- Separated children’s activity room
- Monthly contests for great prizes
- Rewards program to encourage great treatment progress and connection with our office to make the experience of having braces or Invisalign® fulfilling and fun
For your convenience:
- Lots of free parking
- Near many great big box stores, such as Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, LCBO, and Michaels allowing you to make the most of your visit to the area.
For your health and safety:
- Hospital grade sterilization procedures of all instruments used ensure the highest level of safety for you and your family at every visit
- 100% Latex-free materials are used
- Changes to your medical status are updated at every appointment
- All staff hold current CPR certificates which are renewed every year
- Ongoing education programming throughout the office keeps you up to date on our latest advancements
Please feel free to schedule an appointment and a complete tour of our practice. With your examination you will get to meet our team, walk through our office and treatment areas, and learn more about the treatments we provide.